Chuck Pike. Youíve no doubt read the account of Joshua and the fall of Jericho many times. You may know the story of Rahab and the two spies by heart. But did you realize that these events were prophetic pictures of Christ, the plan of salvation, the kingdom of God, and Judgment Day? Quoting extensively from the early Christians and Scripture, Chuck Pike helps the listener to see these marvelous prophetic pictures.
Among other things, explains:
● Why Moses changed the son of Nunís name to Joshua
● Why God did not allow Moses to lead the Israelites into the Promised Land
● What motivated Rahab to hide the two spies
● The significance of the scarlet cord
● Why God had the Israelites blow their trumpets after the final lap around Jericho